Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: It's here....

  1. #11
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: It's here....

    If one has large amounts of disposable income perhaps that's ok.
    I dont get COLA yet my budget for gasoline was just forced to double, meaning something else gets cut out.
    I don't drive a gas guzzler type. I have no major bills other than rent and vehicle, so groceries get slashed next. Ramen noodles are your friend.

    There's also the minimum wage workers to consider, who may spent $5+ dollars in gas getting to work, only to earn $40 or so before taxes. Those are the ones that hurt the most.

    What annoys me is the lies from big oil. They give so many convenient excuses as to why the prices have to be increased, then they post record profits and expect us to not put 2 and 2 together.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member the_alienist's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2006
    Posts
    597
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: It's here....

    well I guess it is back to working three jobs again, two were working really nice for me [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: It's here....

    You have to re-join the club now! No escape for you.
    I'm already at three, I can't add anymore!
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: It's here....

    Why so many jobs ladies?

  5. #15
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: It's here....

    We discussed this in PM's some time back didn't we?
    A person's gotta do what a person's gotta do to make it these days. Doesn't hurt to have your foot in a door or two or three.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: It's here....

    But 3 jobs?? Thats alot of stress. I barely can handle my 1 job. However, if everything keeps going up...it looks like my wife will be hunting for a job.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: It's here....

    Yes. It's a lot of stress.
    I once had extremely low blood pressure. That problem no longer exists.

    But I'd rather have the stress of three jobs than the stress of not enough work or unemployment!
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: It's here....

    From here to OKC, I saw gas at anywhere from $2.759 (around Cookeville TN) to $3.179 (Minco OK).

    If I could afford it, I would buy a diesel truck. 20+ MPG and the most I paid for diesel on the trip was $2.729.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Glory_Days's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 18th, 2003
    Posts
    963
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: It's here....

    we either quit complaining, quit driving, start walking, or start digging for oil.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: It's here....

    Public transportation around here would be nice & somewhat beneficial (although it's not a cure).
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •